On top of my potty
I sit and I wait
I know what I'm making...
Is going to be great!
So, Liam is almost potty trained... Yes, that's right, the biggest thing for us to blog about is our 1st child's dry pull-up. We've experienced a couple days of almost all dryness. We've had many accidents too; but two times, in public, Liam has said: "Mommy, I need to go pee pee on the potty." Once was at the Dr.'s office just as I stripped him down to get his check-up. The second was at the grocery store when I had a full cart. Great timing, but we'll take the success wherever it comes! I figure we're 0 for 0 between the successes and the accidents. I asked him to go sit on the potty when he woke up yesterday morning and he exclaimed, "I went to the potty yesterday." Stay tuned for full success!
1 comment:
Billy, Kathy sent me your family blog......what a great looking family!! You look like a happy family with some really cute kids....regards, Jim O'Connor, formerly of the Bronx of the Clan of Eileen The Terrific, now out in Pa watching the grass grow.
Post a Comment